Tell us where you’re starting, where you want to go and we’ll fill in the rest.
The process, in three broad categories of
- Preparing Comprehensive/Goal Specific Financial Plan,
- Implementation Guidance, and
- Review & Course correction
would include the specific services:-
- Expenses Analysis
- Contingency Fund assessment
- Cashflow & Budget analysis and guidance
- Risk profiling and Risk appetite analysis
- Net worth analysis
- Setting Financial Roadmap and Goal planning
- Children’s Future Planning (Higher Education & Marriage)
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance planning – Life and Non life
- Debt Management, Loan planning & counselling
- Tax saving options
- Estate planning and Will – Structural, Financial, Tax and Legal Aspects
- Monitoring & Review of Financial Plan
- Guidance/Counselling on Charity, Philanthropy, Donations, etc.
All advisory services to individuals would be provided exclusively by Mr. Pravin Jain, who is SEBI registered Investment Adviser (Regd. No.INA000003569) on purely “fee-only” basis.
Financial Plan and Investment options are customised to each client’s specific status, financial goals, risk appetite and available market options.
Fee is quoted, based on above, with options of “one time”, “yearly” or “combo plans (for both spouses)”.
This structure helps to ensure that clients receive unbiased advice that is purely in their best interests.